Here are some of the topics I cover:
1. What type of rock (grow medium) to use and how to test the rock before you add it to your grow beds.
2. What the optimal water level is for the grow beds to prevent algae from forming on rocks.
3. Best positioning of sump tank that will give you more growing space and ease of access to plants.
4. Alternatives to topping off your system reusing water from various home appliances.
5. Best placement of grow beds in your basement or greenhouse.
6. The optimal amount of fish you should start out with.
This post has been shared at: HomeAcre Hop, Simple Lives Thursday, Simple Saturdays Blog Hop, The Backyard Farming Connection, Homestead Barn Hop